Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elthin Warriors Pack

Elthin Warriors Pack is a Supreme Wolf RPG Pack. We are based off WolfQuest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 V3hhqf It is now Autumn in the RolePlay, Weather now has a slight chill to its air, and the sun's rays aren't as powerful as they were previously in summer.
Original News Idea (c) to Anat / Xiald
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm by Flint

» Karma the Knowing (WIP)
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:40 am by Charity

» If I were....
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 am by Wyatt

» House Cat, Cat Box, Box Car, Dang it!
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am by Wyatt

» The ^ < v Game
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am by Wyatt

» Word Association Game
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am by Wyatt

» Count to 35 before a Cora Posts
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am by Wyatt

» Current WQ thread
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am by Flint

» The Den Site, The Pack's Home
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am by Wyatt

Top posters
Flint
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Voting_barThe Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Charity
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Voting_barThe Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Ayla
Wyatt
Basile
Xhosa
Current Season
The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 24xkjyv
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 am
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Karma

Our users have posted a total of 1422 messages in 59 subjects

The Den Site, The Pack's Home

Go down 
+3
Ayla
Flint
Charity
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am

Her ears swerved back and forth before focusing onto an unfamiliar voice of a new comer. Her head shifted back slightly, allowing her to avert her gaze past the blocking foliage and towards Wyatt and an unfamiliar wolf.
Bella watched with slight interest, her bright eyes taking quick note of the wolf who held features distinguishing a male with his size and bulky form. Her passive gaze slowly wandered back towards Charity who was trying to get her young opne and Flint out of the cavern, to leave Ayla with some peace so she can conserve whatever energy that hasn't been drained from her of enduring the soon coming of her offspring. Bella flicked her ear, curling her soft tail around her hind legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 am

Anat had been lost in her own inner conflict of whether or not to make this the end of her travels and the beginning of her new life. When the snowy female came back and asked her, Anat still wasn't sure. She gazed at her, then to the others. Not very many had made deal of her being there yet. The final decision was dwindling into the final flares of its conflict, settling into a peaceful ash.

The grey female nodded, "if you would allow it, I would be immensely grateful to join you here in this pack." Being polite seemed the right thing to do. Anat was the stranger here. She held no right to be asking this of the female, and yet here she was, asking. Grovelling. It wasn't the first pack she had given chance to, but she could tell that they were different. They seemed strong and friendly. Not at all like the others who had turned her away for the most petty of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 12
Mate: None
Personality: She has a soft heart, just don't mess with her pup.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 am

((I would like to take this chance to remind users to make sure their speech is in a different colour as per the rules. ))

Charity watched the female in front of her. She seemed to be slightly indecisive. Who wouldn't be, she thought, I myself had not made the conscious decision to stay. It just happened.

She broke out into a grin as the female said she would stay. "Welcome then, may I know the name of she who joins us?" she asked in a much friendlier voice than she had to the female before.

Nakia grinned cheekily in response to Wyatt's unimpressed look. She gave a small yelp of surprise as he began to get up and shake her off. Falling to the ground she let out a small 'oof.' Shaking herself free of dirt she looked up at him. "I eat what you eat so if you were going to say fat, then you're fatter," she barked at him.

She was about to go on further in her tirade when Wyatt told her to stay where she was. Rolling her eyes as he walked away she thought rebelliously, Yeah right. Her blue eyes, now beginning to be speckled with gold, watched him walk away. He seemed to be confronting a new wolf. Nakia followed the brown male over to the stranger. "So what have we here," she barked, standing in front of the stranger. "Are we going to chase him off, Mister Wyatt?" she asked wagging her tail.
Back to top Go down
http://horseg27.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 am

(( D: I'm so sorry!! ))

Anat was startled at the sudden change in the snowy female. She didn't seem at all guarded or defensive anymore, but elated and casual. Anat's own grey ears twitched at the female's question. A sly smile crossed her lips as she responded. "Perhaps, but do I in turn get to obtain yours?" Anat finished her prior grooming with a swift lick to her chest fur. It always seemed untidy to her, but slinking through the forest would do that to you. "I am called Anat."

But there seem to be many more than this one she thought as her gaze made a final sweep over the wolves. Would she ever learn all of their names? Learn how to assimilate into this type of environment? If they were all friendly like this one, things may go better than she had initially thought.
Back to top Go down
Basile
Edhel
Basile

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 2
Mate:
Personality: Curious. A good listener.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 am

Basile watched with interest as the pack began to go their seperate ways. Some ventured off into the forest while a few went int othe cave but returned shortly after. Her ears flicked as she watched from afar, curious but wary of what was going on around her. Her tail stiff and body tense, she stood, licking the remaining blood out of her fur.

As the breezes blew, she lifted her muzzle to the unfamiliar scent of a brute wolf not too far away. Thinking back, she remember Wyatt and Nakia trotting over in the same direction. Worrying about what could happen to them, she trotted over quickly. She caught sight of all three of them and a snarl threatened to escape her muzzle.

Then, as she got closer, the snarl stopped in her throat. Her bared teeth disappeared beneath her lips as she watched the strange wolf stare at the nature around him. So far, she was wrong about Nakia and Wyatt being in anny danger. Relaxing, if only a little, she watched a few steps away as they talked.

Letting out a tired sigh, she laid herself down. She closed her eyes and forced herself to relax. She had gotten so attached to these wolves and she had barely spent a day with them. Some she didn't even know the names of yet. Feeling embarassed for jumping to conclusions she padded only a tiny bit closer, curiosity rising in seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:38 am

Crimzen's eyes soon dulled with boredom , his ears lowered his eye lids pulling down to half closed, he twitched his ears hearing a pup say,

'Are we going to chase him off Mister Wyatt?'

Crimzen looked up at the male hearing his name for the first time, 'So that's this name..' He thought nodding his head keeping it mentally locked if he needed it later, he snapped his head to notice a loud snarl he flinched swinging his tail under his belly lowering his ears, though the female seemed to calm down the fierce rumble in her throat deceasing he watched he lay down. Slowly raising his ears and uncurling his tail form his body, just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:16 am

Flint looked about, alerted. There were a few too many stranger scents outside the den, that he wasn't too happy about at this stage. The pack need remain safe, and mostly Ayla at this time, seeing as she, was having pups soon. He was drifting through his thoughts as the young Nakia's voice caught his attention. He shrugged off the pups comment and seemed to zone out quickly as Ayla and Charity continued their conversing. Flint shuffled his leathery pads about the den, their thickness keeping his steps quiet and cushioned. He fought his way to the daylight, before it strickened his vision causing the brute to squint. Nakia had bursted out of the den earlier and seemed to be pressuring Wyatt, again for a change. A small grin faded over Flint's face and disappeared as quickly as it came.

Lifting his nose to the air. Flint pinpointed where everyone was, Ayla in the den, Charity conversing with the new female to the side of him, Wyatt and young Nakia out of sight talking with a stranger, that from the smell seemed to be male, and not too far from them Basile. With a shake of his thick, dense coat Flint padded in the direction of Basile. Someone to talk to for a change.

His long lanky legs, and characteristic drunken swagger strayed him easily to Basile's location. There the onyx male sat and smiled briefly to the female, rolling his mind over what to converse.
"How are you enjoying it here so far Basile? Is everything okay?" He spoke softly his husky voice thickening through his lengthening of the sentence. His long brush tail curled to his side obediently, as he shifted about his paws, awaiting an answer from the female.
Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net
Basile
Edhel
Basile

Wolf Information
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm

"How are you enjoying it here so far Basile? Is everything okay?"

Basile rose her head a little to look at Flint. She thought about his question for a moment before looking back at the stranger wolf. Faintly, she could scent the smell of another Fae wolf she couldn't recognize. She resisted the threatened growl that grew at that moment and turned towards Flint.

"I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Everything seems to be happening at once." Basile let out another sigh and looked towards Flint."...but what I am feeling must be nothing compared to your stress. Being a pack leader must be hard."

Basile stretched out her limbs, making sure to keep an eye on the stranger wolf as she did so. She couldn't help but feel unsettled by this change of events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Crimzen started to grow bored again he lowered his ears once more, with a grunt under his breathe he truned his head to a black male, and the female that had just stopped growling, they seemed to be talking. Crimzen fastened his ears towards them listening to what ever his ears cold manage to hear,

"I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Everything seems to be happening at once." Replied the female to males question,

Crimzen sat down and curled his tail around his side, nothing about him, just whatever they where talking about, He began to feel out of place and even ignored looking up to Wyatt he still had said anything to him, he yawned slowly feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 18
Mate: None.
Personality: Caring and always willing to listen.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 pm

(Sorry for the lateness, busy day)

Wyatt rolled his eyes as Nakia came into the picture, letting out a defeated sigh he reached forward and dragged the pup back and away from the stranger. He gave a stern look at her before turning his attention to the new male, while his ears flicked behind him listening to someone who had approached. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he watched male become awed with the surroundings and sat down looking half bored, "you can probably tell what my first questions will be. So, what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 am

Crimzen watched as Wyatt sat the pup away form him, giving her a stern look and turn back towards him,

"you can probably tell what my first questions will be. So, what are you doing here?"

Crimzen stayed seated flipped through his thoughts to pick in answer for Wyatt's question,

"I've just been wondering around and I happened to stumble into here." He replied, looking up at the large trees then back down to Wyatt, glancing at the wolves around him, "Though it seems I wondered onto pack turf." He thought for a moment, "Do you have room for another member?" The silver coated male smiled his eyes shining with hope.

Last edited by Crimzen on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 am

Charity grinned, this wolf sure was an interesting one. "Of course you shall receive my name in return, Anat. It is Charity. The pup you met earlier was my daughter, Nakia. She can be a pawful somedays, moreso than others," The creamy female sighed as she saw the young pup, with Wyatt and another stranger. The male looked like her was trying to keep her away but Charity knew Nakia was not likely to give up.

She looked back at Anat, "Where are you from Anat? What caused you to journey around here?" she questioned.

"Hey!" barked Nakia as Wyatt pulled her away from from the stranger. She poked her pink tongue out at him as he turned away. Letting out a little 'huff' she strode under the brown male's belly and stopped between his front paws. "I don't know that we do..." Nakia told the male, a cheeky smile on her face. "First I think you need to introduce youself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 am

Crimzen watched as the pup walked back to Wyatt sliding under him, walking her way up so she was a little behind his paws,

"I don't know that we do..." He noticed the pup giving a cheeky grin, he curled his tail around his hind legs his black onyx eyes focused on the young one,

"First I think you need to introduce yourself." The male nodded seeing that we where going to get to that point anyway,

"Sure." He started, "I go by Crimzen." Crimzen replied looking up form the light blue eyes of the pup, to Wyatt golden yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 am

Charity and Nakia. Both were pretty names. Charity's next questions caught her off guard. They were strange to her, but seemed fairly reasonable. "Well, you see," she began then froze, thinking. Why was she here? What had led her east from her home instead of west? Or north? South? In idea, she had just set off in a direction. Had she followed the same way? Yes. Because the sun rose and sat the same on each day in regards to her path. Best to start with the where.

"My home is west from here. In the plains on the other side of the mountains," Anat informed Charity. "We were a small pack of wolves, but happy enough..." the grey female trailed off, the harsh shadows of her home's happiness evident in her voice. She could not explain why she had chosen to trek over the mountains and not the easier path. Maybe it was her longing for adventure that held a challenge. A sigh parted her mouth as she pondered the idea. For now, Charity's latter question would be unanswered, as Anat could not answer it for herself.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 18
Personality: Caring and always willing to listen.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Wyatt looked down to Nakia, "will you shush a moment, Madam." Returning his eyes to the male, now named Crimzen, he looked him over slightly and gave a slight nod. He spotted the hopeful smile he had on his face when he asked about there being space for another member. Looking away and thinking for a few moments he 'hmmed' to himself, "wishing to join the pack are we...? Well, Crimzen, I see no harm in it. Welcome to the pack." Stepping side he motioned to Nakia, "this is Nakia, I'm Wyatt," glancing to the others scattered, "and that, is everyone else..." Turning around and walking to the rest of the back he called back, "come and meet everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 am

Crimzen smiled wider when Wyatt had accepted hid request, he sliented carefully as he introduced the pup, Nakia..' He thought, keeping the name booked his his mind,

"Hello." He said, to her. He watched as Wyatt turned around saying,

"Come and meet everyone." Wyatt suggested, he swished his tail happily,

"Ok." He replied, following after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 am

Bellatrix sighed softly, dreadfully bored with nothing of interest catching her attention. Her ears swerved and she looked over to Wyatt and the new wolf before shifting towards Charity and the other female that was unknown to her.
Her soft amber eyes wandered back and forth to the wolves before she muttered quietly to herself noticing the Coras's instant kind and welcoming nature to them both,
"Huh, so they are accepted then. Bella slowly rose to her feet and shook out her fur, raising her snout to the sky to catch a wiff of the warm breeze. A small glance about was all she took before sauntering over to Charity and the new fae, a small smile playing across her muzzle, "Hi, welcome to the pack." She barked kindly to the new fae.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 8
Personality: Fiery and proud and stubborn, Not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Alone. The sensation hit her hard as the cold walls seemed to close in around her, folding her into the suffocating grasp. She had no idea what she was in for, what awaited her as the cramps assaulting her abdomen grew more painful and insistant. A sheen of sweat broke out across her body as the cold turned to a sudden heat, panic beginning to overtake her as her heart pounded in her chest almost as though it were threatening to break her ribcage and whether it was caused the panic of the unknown gripping her or the physical stress on her body, she did not know. All that was certain was that in this moment that would change her life, she was alone. She knew that was how it should be, but she was alone. Though not for long.

As another wave of cramps tightened her abdominal muscles, Ayla could sense something different and without even regestering what she was doing, her maternal instincts took over and she began to push as well. Amid the panic that was making her heart race and the confusion that clouded her mind, one thing made her her stop, time seeming to stand still. She slowly turned her head, and in that instant she was no longer alone in the cave. Once again, without thinking or pausing she leaned down and pulled it closer, gently licking the tiny form that was her own. Her ears perked, waiting for some sign of life, perhaps a soft mew or scrambling legs.

...nothing.

The white fae nudged the tiny being softly with her snout, pressing her nose into the thin fur. It was cold.

Ayla recoiled instantly, a loud whine escaping her chest. The pup, her first pup, was stillborn. Dead. Her fortune ddn't get any better either as the second, lifeless pup joined the first. As a third came to join them, she wasn't sure if her heart could manage until a small whine made her ears perk in wonderment. Before her lay a tiny pup lay, its limbs flailing about comically in the air, a sight that made the heartbroken mother laugh. Drawing it closer to herself, she began to lick it clean, her heart fluttering with gratitude as the lively young one snuggled closer to her.

Within an hour or so after the other wolves had left the cave, three hearts beat in the cave. Two small figures lay beside their mother, snuggling deep into her warm fur. With a small smile curling up her mouth as she gazed down at them, Ayla let out a soft but strong howl, the sound weaving its way though the rock to reach the others outside. An indication that all was well. And then she too lay her head down to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am

Crimzen walked out the forest, the warm wind welcoming his arrival he turned his head to noticing 3 females chatting, one with bright white fur with shades of gray mixed, another with a tree brown and tan seeming to be smiling welcomely at a gray coated female. His tail wagged softly behind him, to be surrounded by friendly canines he would be apart of him himself. He stepped forward eager to introduce himself to them, suddenly a howl spread through the land startling him, though it wasn't a howl of pain, or regret. More of happiness, a joyful sound, his ears twitched making his way over to it's source, he stopped hearing soft whimpers, whimpers of new born pups, he inched heisting to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 am

Nnakia looked up at the male who introduced himself as Crimzon. She gave him a funny look wondering why his name was that when he had no red. Opening her mouth to say something she was interrupted by Wyatt. She gave a little snort as he introduced her as well. "Hey, I can speak you know," she barked at him but the new male was already walking off.

Getting bored again she looked around for something to do. Just then Ayla's howl cut the air. "The pups are here!" she shouted and began to bound toward the den at top speed to go see them.

Charity gave Anat time to think about her answer. She knew the second question would not nescessarily even have an answer for her to give. She did say she came from over the mountains. "That must have been a tough journey," she commented.

Nakia's shout alerted Charity of what the pup was going to do. "If you two will excuse me a moment," she apologised before dashing off. She raced to beat her daughter to the cave entrance. It wasn't much of a race, she easily beat Nakia. The pup skidded to a halt before the first step. "You are not going in there. Not you or anyone else. Ayla must rest. She doesn't need any visitors right now. You can't play with the pups yet anyway," Charity said firmly. The pup frowned but didn't move. Reading her mind, the mother said, "You'll be waiting a long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:19 am

Her ears swerved on contact with Anya's howl and looked over towards the direction of the cavern she rested in. Hearing Charity's young pup announce the arrival of more young ones, Bella couldn't help but smile that the birth went well.
"She must be exhausted, poor thing." Bella said softly, mostly to herself before turning back to the new fae and dipped her head slightly to her. "Excuse me, I'm going to see if I can catch a meal for her when she wakes."
With that Bella turned and began making her way to search for a small meal. The same smile still dancing across her muzzle until it vanished from view as she stopped suddenly. It was strange, she felt joy for another who she barely even knew and was even going out to catch a meal for her.
Her eyes narrowed as she took a slight glance over her shoulder, she felt a warm comfort for being with these others, like she found a place she actually belonged to now. A home and a kind pack to call family. She turned back and shook her head slightly, lightly chuckling to herself as she continued on her way.
The scent of hare was scarce in the area but the fresh rushing sound of water caught her attention.
"A fish wouldn't serve too bad for a meal."
Bellatrix sat besides the river, watching the ripples and splashes created when they crashed into the rocks. She pawed the water, just keeping it on top before she quickly pulled it back and became alert to a fair sized fish come by. She slowly lowered her head, her mouth open revealing her teeth.
Carefully she watched it before lunging forward, barley catching it by it's tail and throwing it onto land. Bella shook her head which was now completely soaked and went over to the fish, swiftly biting down into it before it went limp.
Within a few minutes she arrived back and walked over to Charity who stood by the den, so as no one can go in to disturb her. Bella flicked her ear, small droplets flicking off from her still somewhat wet head fur. She placed it down by Charity and nudged it to her,
"For when she wakes so she can regain some energy." She said softly and nudged it by her paw so that if she could, she would take it for when Anya wakes.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 8
Personality: Fiery and proud and stubborn, Not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:34 am

Ayla's sleep was peaceful as she lay there in the cave, her two pups curled in closely at her side, every now and again waking and blindly to fill their small but hungry bellies. Dreams drifted through her mind, images of her brother and the father of her pups making frequent appearances. All panic left her as she slept and she was left in a calm world of happy memories.

The small pup whose pelt was made up of thousands of shades of grey stirred, small sounds escaping his tiny muzzle, though he heard nothing. He stumbled around blindly for a moment, tiny limbs flailing about in unco-ordination as he tried to make sense of his tiny world. All he knew was the cold beneath him and the warmths at his sides - big warmth and small warmth. Though he could barely comprehend his emotions, he felt a great amount of love for them both as he settled back beside them.

The third and smallest figure there was a fae pup, much less active than her brother. Her thin coat was still dark with pup hood but held faint red tints across her head and back with a lighter colour at her paws, small indications of what her adult pelt might be. She continued to sleep unworriedly, happily curled at her mother's side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 am

Crimzen stepped back as the mother of the Nakia, stepped in front of the den blocking the way, making Nakia stop looking up at her wearing a frown on her face. He watched the female for earlier leave a fresh fish she had caught, for the mother inside, he stepped back a few more feet. Pushing his snout to the earth, he walked along stopping on his pads once he reached the water, the cool scent was just begging to be followed. Lowering his head as he got closer to the surface, he drunk the refreshing liquid feeling it pour down his throat into his stomach, smoothing down the last drops of water left on his muzzle, he let out a satisfied sigh.

Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

Flint smiled to Basile mainly for her compassion. His head tilted slightly, as he watched the much younger wolf. "Yes I know, things around here tend to happen a bit too quickly" He managed to faint another small smile. His tail uncurled and stretched before curling to the opposite side. His mind rolled over Basile's second sentence as he looked at the bark on the tree behind her.

"It can be hard I suppose, but nothing seems impossible when you have lived for as long as I have" the onyx male said cooly. He looked to Basile, and studied her slightly before once again conversing "I suppose then we'll have to find a rank for you if you wish to stay with us. How about Edhel, that is a scout, you seem fit for that rank in my opinion" His ever husky voice continued. Something however caught Flint's attention as he lifted his nose to the air and scented, He firstly picked up the smell of a new wolf, Wyatt had seemed to take care of that, and secondly, the smell of Ayla, she had, had her pups. His ears twitched as he remained at Basile's side for now.

completely lame -.-"
Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net
Basile
Edhel
Basile

Wolf Information
Mate:

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Basile's ears perked as she thought about Flint's offer. A rank. She was going to become an important part of the pack! She fidgeted, eager and excited to start with her new job. To calm herself she sat and faced Flint.

"I would love to become a scout."Basile said, tail wagging swiftly. She paused as she noticed that Flint was focusing on something else, with his nose toward the breezes. Subtly, she did the same. Ayla had given birth? She had been pregnant? Why hadn't I noticed before--her scent was obviously different. Basile's tail stilled and she closed her eyes, in deep thought. She would have to focus her attention on scents more if she were to be a perfect scout.

Her eyes snapped open and she straightened, making her form seem intense and determined. She closed her eyes once more, straining as she scented the air again, trying to determine whose scent was whose. Though she tried, the more she focused on the smells the more distracted she became. Her nose was sensitive and her attention span wasn't the best; she could smell the tiny animals hiding only a few feet away and the scents of her pack members.

She opened her eyes and frowned, self-confidence in her tracking ability weakened. Her ears flicked back and her lips curled into a snarl as she became more frustrated. She wanted to do a good job with this. She desperately wanted to do a good job. She sighed with resignation and focused back to Flint. Relaxing her face, she let her ears return to their upright position as she memorized his scent.

This was much easier than trying to remember everyone at once. She would just have to go catalogue the scents of all the pack members seperately. She took an experimental sniff toward the earth and nature around them and noticed that the scent of wolf was weak. It smelled like the forest around them and thats all. Thinking back on where they were, she doubted that enemy wolves would be able to get to their den. Still, she stayed alert.

Sitting, she watched Flint. Occasionally she would sniff the passing winds, memorizing the smells of her new pack and home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den Site, The Pack's Home   The Den Site, The Pack's Home - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Den Site, The Pack's Home
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next