Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elthin Warriors Pack

Elthin Warriors Pack is a Supreme Wolf RPG Pack. We are based off WolfQuest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down V3hhqf It is now Autumn in the RolePlay, Weather now has a slight chill to its air, and the sun's rays aren't as powerful as they were previously in summer.
Original News Idea (c) to Anat / Xiald
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm by Flint

» Karma the Knowing (WIP)
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:40 am by Charity

» If I were....
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 am by Wyatt

» House Cat, Cat Box, Box Car, Dang it!
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am by Wyatt

» The ^ < v Game
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am by Wyatt

» Word Association Game
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am by Wyatt

» Count to 35 before a Cora Posts
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am by Wyatt

» Current WQ thread
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am by Flint

» The Den Site, The Pack's Home
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am by Wyatt

Top posters
Flint
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Vote_lcapTo Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Voting_barTo Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Vote_rcap 
Charity
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Vote_lcapTo Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Voting_barTo Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Vote_rcap 
Ayla
Wyatt
Basile
Xhosa
Current Season
To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down 24xkjyv
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 am
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Karma

Our users have posted a total of 1422 messages in 59 subjects

To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Empty
PostSubject: To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down   To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:10 am

Again the question is raised. I am seriously considering shutting it down. It is remaining extremely inactive. With our statistics; in comparison; dates in dd/mm/yy

Total Post Count (as of 11/07/11): 1169
    Total Number of Threads (as of 11/07/11): 47
    Posts Per Day (average, as of 11/07/11): 15.98
    Topics/Threads Per Day (average, as of 11/07/11): 0.64

Total Post Count (as of 30/9/11): 1391
    Total Number of Threads (as of 30/9/11): 53
    Posts Per Day (average as of 30/9/11): 9.04
    Topics/Threads Per Day (average, as of 30/9/11): 0.34

Stats can be found here

I am serious about this and need HONEST answers from pack members. I am thinking that it will be best for this to be shut down. See the graph below for how much our activity has dropped. It is quite disappointing. I myself hate to admit it but will; I am starting to find posting on here a chore, not fun.

To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Algp68

To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down 3321btk
Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 12
Mate: None
Personality: She has a soft heart, just don't mess with her pup.

PostSubject: Re: To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down   To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm

I would really really be saddened if this pack closed down. I love EWP along with all the wolves here.
Somehow we need to come up with something to attract some members, maybe try to invite everyone we know to join?
Back to top Go down
http://horseg27.deviantart.com/
Basile
Edhel
Basile

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 2
Mate:
Personality: Curious. A good listener.

PostSubject: Re: To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down   To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:11 pm

I don't want this to shut down. I know there has been inactivity and I really don't know why no one has been posting but there has to be something we could try before closing down?
For me, I am having trouble juggling school and recreation.

I'm not sure what - but I think we should try reviving this before just giving up.
Back to top Go down

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 3
Mate: I is lonely D':
Personality: Intuitive, blunt, and unstable

PostSubject: Re: To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down   To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 am

I will do everything in my power to help you revive the pack (: I admit that I quite like it here, and it's such an original idea for a pack. I would hate to see it close down
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 18
Mate: None.
Personality: Caring and always willing to listen.

PostSubject: Re: To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down   To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:05 am

I know that I haven't exactly been around much lately, but I really would not like to see this pack dissipate like so many others.
I think we've put too much effort into it, to just let it fall, because of a few activity drops (granted members is one of the important things, but you get what I mean).
As suggested on the WQ thread, perhaps a re-vamp of the place will help in top up activity, interest and new members. At least giving it a go won't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down   To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Shut Down or Not To Shut Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elthin Warriors Pack :: Pack Items :: Announcements-
Jump to: