Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elthin Warriors Pack

Elthin Warriors Pack is a Supreme Wolf RPG Pack. We are based off WolfQuest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE V3hhqf It is now Autumn in the RolePlay, Weather now has a slight chill to its air, and the sun's rays aren't as powerful as they were previously in summer.
Original News Idea (c) to Anat / Xiald
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm by Flint

» Karma the Knowing (WIP)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:40 am by Charity

» If I were....
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 am by Wyatt

» House Cat, Cat Box, Box Car, Dang it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am by Wyatt

» The ^ < v Game
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am by Wyatt

» Word Association Game
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am by Wyatt

» Count to 35 before a Cora Posts
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am by Wyatt

» Current WQ thread
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am by Flint

» The Den Site, The Pack's Home
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am by Wyatt

Top posters
Flint
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Vote_lcapIMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Voting_barIMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Vote_rcap 
Charity
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Vote_lcapIMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Voting_barIMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE Vote_rcap 
Ayla
Wyatt
Basile
Xhosa
Current Season
IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE 24xkjyv